Visit My Pateon

Visit my Patreon

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Investment (Part 1)


Clint Winslow had selected the most junior associate of his investment firm, a 25-year-old Linda O'Connor, to go with him to the unveiling of strange new mysterious invention. He was quite glad he did.

"That machine was quite impressive," the 60-year-old investor stated. "I believe that the demonstration of that bodyswitcher was quite effective in convincing me that our company should invest in its further development."

"With all due respect, Mr. Winslow," Linda interupted, "It would have been MORE impressive had they been able to return us to normal after switching us into each other's bodies!"


1 comment:

  1. Very good story & funny. I wonder if vhe'll WANT to change back! The poor girl.Looking forward to more of this series

    ReplyDelete